Intrebari.

miercuri, 6 octombrie 2010

O chestie. Cine vrea sa raspunda.Sunt curioasa. Va astept raspunsurile.(Puteti sa-mi raspundeti si pe mess, si aici, si oriunde doriti. Numa' sa o faceti.)

1)Who are you?
2)Are you my friend?
3)When did we first meet?
4)What was your first impression?
5)What do you love about me?
6)What do you hate about me?
7)What reminds you of me?
8)When was the last time you saw me?
9)What song would you dedicate to me?
10)Describe me in one word.
11)Have you ever wanted to tell me something but you couldn't? What?
12)What would you change at me?
13)What will you do if you see me crying?
14)Do you miss me?
15)Do you wanna tell me something I don't know about you? What?
16)Is there something special you like at me?
17)Do you want to give me something? What?
18)Tell me something sweet and unforgetable.

P.S. E luat de undeva. Nu facut de mine.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu